homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tap roots

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tap roots
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:50:36 -0400

Gene GeRue wrote:

The only thing more fun than watching the tree finally go down was watching Don leap like a gazelle to get out of the way.

Lookout Don...Gene has a mean streak... :)

Anyway, the view of that tap root yesterday and the view out my computer window reminds me of something that may or may not be useful. In the front yard are two heartnut trees, gifts from friends about sixteen years ago.

I suppose I should google it, but what the heck is a heartnut tree?

Bev
--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W