homestead - Re: [Homestead] Info on Snakes

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Info on Snakes
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:40:51 -0500

I started
developing a fear a few years ago after almost stepping on a copperhead
in the barn, and now, since this latest mishap, I have been traumatized
to the point that I might actually go to see a shrink.

Repeat before each meal and when going to bed:
I am bigger and badder than any damn snake.
I can kill them in a blink and they can only make me uncomfortable.
So look out for me, you skinny, legless, hopeless critters, the Wonder Women is looking for you and she has got a cannon!