homestead - Re: [Homestead] computer use

  • From: Tim Oppenheim <timopp AT mac.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] computer use
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 07:07:08 -0500

Lynda,

Sure no problem, a .txt file is the same on any computer. Microsoft makes
Office for both Mac and PC's as do most other major software providers,

But the latest kicker is that now that Apple has moved to Intel chips it is
possible to run Windows on a Mac at full speed ( although that is like
hauling turnips in a Porshe)

Tim