homestead - Re: [Homestead] computer use

  • From: BobTheWonderDog <r_s_banks AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] computer use
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 09:54:14 -0700 (PDT)

They will never offshore the flipping of burgers!!

Here's an IBM Thinkpad A22 PIII 1GHz Notebook

http://www.surpluscomputers.com/store/main.aspx?p=ItemDetail&item=COM10715

$420

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/billymegab%40yahoo.com

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/r_s_banks%40yahoo.com