homestead - Re: [Homestead] computer use

  • From: Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] computer use
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:13:59 -0400

Lynda wrote:

It is funny how different folks have different experiences. I have a Sony
stereo system sitting in the livingroom. It is marvelous darling <g> It is
19 years old and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Although it does have
unique speakers (they are square and have some kind of fluid in them) and
one finally bit the dust. It is a pain finding a new one but worth the
trouble!

I had always liked Sony products, too, but in recent years, they are scamming..I know no other word for it...I just hope other companies don't follow suite.

erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W