homestead - Re: [Homestead] Asia doubts US resolve

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Asia doubts US resolve
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:05:32 -0800

Well, I should have said "practicing communists".

clhw wrote:

What evidence do you have to show that they are not communist?
The current leader was once the KGB head, don't forget. Many of the
previous communist leaders are still in power.

Have you seen the evidence that the current Russian regime, athough not
communist, is highly criminal in nature? Apparently there's evidence
that they faked an apartment bombing in Kiev, to blame it on
Chechnyans. It's no secret; I saw it on "Book TV".

Bill