homestead - Re: [Homestead] Asia doubts US resolve

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Asia doubts US resolve
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:49:44 -0600

Bill wrote about Lynda:

<<The more you go on, the more people realize what a loathesome,
bitter sow you are.>>

When anyone starts making this kind of ad hominem attack, I hit delete.

Both Bill and Lynda have interesting and useful things to say, but I'm just
exercising my delete key when they get personally nasty.

(Saint) Marie