homestead - Re: [Homestead] The GOP on government spending: Borrow 'til the Chinese own us!

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The GOP on government spending: Borrow 'til the Chinese own us!
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:43:17 -0700

I'd add that there's no doubt that with someone else's money to spend, if for no other reason besides their own promotion, they probably do publish a new catalog frequently (and also because it's usually pretty short, compared to the real thing).

But the significant thing is that the DemNatCom ad-bot took off on the first line of logical irrelevance that she could find.

I tried to find your post where you said, "I went to the catalog..." (to find the proportion of classes, presently running, at the level of intermediate algebra or below) but I guess I cleaned out my Junk folder long ago.

Lynda wrote:

Ding, ding, ding. Hello??? Anyone home??? They are published ever semester. And you say your worked at a community college? Another of your tales?