homestead - Re: [Homestead] The GOP on government spending: Borrow 'til the Chinese own us!

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The GOP on government spending: Borrow 'til the Chinese own us!
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:19:57 -0500

It is a question they cannot answer without going off
on some totally irrelevant rant on Clinton. Our future economic condition
is in severe peril.

I had a few driving hours yesterday and uncharacteristically tuned in to O'Reilly and Hannity, the political pundit entertainers. I forget which one of them kept downloading about Clinton's sexual predations. Anything to divert the focus from the Bush blunders. I am certain I am not the only one to notice that Clinton's sexual invasions did not kill anyone, let alone tens of thousands of Americans and Iraqis. Before the Bush Invasion of Iraq is over he may well exceed the death figures of Sadaam.