homestead - [Homestead] Mathematics (MATH)

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: Homestead mailing list digest <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Mathematics (MATH)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:55:40 -0700

Now let's see what results if we "go to the catalog" to try to estimate costs (never mind that some of these courses aren't currently running):

http://www.redwoods.edu/catalog/catalog05-06-access/Courses/math.htm

I counted 42 units of college math classes (a meaningless number, of course) and 30 units of high-school level math (also a meaningless number). I see now why you have a skewed vision of things.

To estimate the present level of approprations, you have to know which courses are currently running, and that info is found in the Class Schedule exclusively.