homestead - Re: [Homestead] The GOP on government spending: Borrow 'til the Chin

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The GOP on government spending: Borrow 'til the Chin
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 21:55:20 -0700

Although there are two CC's with JC in their name, there are no JC in the State of California. Being all knowing, I would think you would know that. Right?

We all understand that you hate CCs, Bill. We all understand that you couldn't get or hold a job. Get over it.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

Histrionics won't save you. Remember, completing intermediate algebra
is equivalent to passing the ELM (Entry-Level Math) exam. Finish one
and you don't have to do the other. So of course, the class you take in
order to become eligible for college admission cannot be used for
college credit.