homestead - Re: [Homestead] Auctions- was Tractor

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Auctions- was Tractor
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:03:59 -0700

At 10/23/2005 02:16 PM, you wrote:
When I buy the tractor (or before) it would be
a great way to get it home without a delivery charge. Afterwards, it would
be a great way to get the tractor around when I find a job involving tractor
work. There is a lot of opportunity for jobs bush hogging in my area.

Might be a lot of opportunity for moving others people's things too. Twice I've had to get a car home from the auto auction, no reason I can't pay a friend the $80.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA