homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tractor

  • From: "Rob Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tractor
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 09:48:50 -0400

Rob, just sign up for the antique tractor mailing list and post your
question there. A quick answer is that almost any of the compact tractors
will do what you want to do, (ie, kubotas, etc) as will a lot of the older
tractors, for less cost.

Warren

Thanks, Warren. I did. I went to a farm auction yesterday. Saw a nice older International get auctioned off at what I thought was a decent price. Made me realize that I need to know more to be able to bid.

Rob - VA