homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tractor

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tractor
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 21:55:38 -0400

At 10/22/2005, you wrote:
Lot's of times when someone has asked about a tractor or what they
need to know about tractors in general someone refers them to the
antique tractor list. The word is that the folks there know about tractors.
I on the other hand know zip about tractors... but maybe I saved a
good post on them. I'll look.

Antique tractor list http://www.atis.org. I was among the first ten or so on that list many years ago. Those are the people I meet up with in places such as Portland, Indiana. There are several real farmers on that list such as Francis Robinson whom many of you know as "farmer."

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up

My travel journal

My present location is the star on the map in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=35.588269&longitude=-82.629132