homestead - [Homestead] Tvo post-Have no fear, the Poteen Knights are here -May '00

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Tvo post-Have no fear, the Poteen Knights are here -May '00
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 19:13:29 -0700

Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 16:21:25 -0400
From: tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT roanoke.infi.net>
Subject: Have no fear, the Poteen Knights are here

Fear no longer has to be your constant companion when you hear Gee Gee
is on his usual erratic course (great circle route) home from the Pabst
Palace.

Yes, you can sleep soundly tonight thanks to the pioneering work of
motion-control by the scientists at the Catawba Primate Lab and Catfood
Factory. We have implanted this little three-inch cube in an empty
space between his ears. It always knows where it is and unlike its
transporter, knows where it is going.

In the past he has numbly calculated how close he was to the bierstube
only by the increasing number of collisions in his wavering path.
Rubric The Cube is going to straighten him out---his path anyway, with
the help of an automatic guidance system we extracted from a sick
tractor---and the centrifugal force exerted from the previously
implanted giant yo-yo is expected to keep him walking instead of
crawling.

Yes, yes, I know he needs help in other areas too---the Royal Poteen
Priesthood is working on programming Rubric The Cube to take over the
job of writing his next book---probably just in time to salvage a
potential catastrophe.

Description of the GPS system from the sick tractor:

http://www.gpsfarm.com
http://www.beeline.com.au/

  • [Homestead] Tvo post-Have no fear, the Poteen Knights are here -May '00, Rob, 10/22/2005