homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bread Addendum

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bread Addendum
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 13:14:17 -0700

tvoivozhd---Denise is getting old and set in her ways---take the advice of a
relatively young man to keep your sourdough bubbling in a warm place---and
keep a couple samples in bottles in the refrigerator to rebuild the bubbly if
it goes bad for any reason.

Shows how 'old and infirm' I *am* -
with my fingers doing my thinking my
brain was out of gear - I *could* have