homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bread Addendum

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bread Addendum
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 08:07:22 -0700

Denise typed :
> I've been an exclusive sourdough bread baker for a few years now
>
> and I wouldn't put much in what Tvo said about it.

But that's where it's *at", Lady - for somebody who
has *not* been practicing for years and doesn't have
the time/energy to spend 'learning', having the 'traps'
outlined does one a great deal more good than
reading 'all there is to know' and having to pick out
the 'traps' for one's self - not that I'm putting down
either your input or your book recommendation,
because I read 'everything' and welcome it ....