homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead survival plan

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead survival plan
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 12:00:11 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Rob<mailto:becidawa AT hctc.com>

> >making do with little as you age.
> >
> Something to think about as you get older is medical treatment. maybe I
> should make that 'affordable' medical treatment. That was one of the
> reasons (among many) for the move out here.

And why I made such a point of the 'banana'
thing for 'elective edema' (eating preservative-
poisoned Polish sausage in my case) - ya got
only one bod, it's a good thing to find out if
what you're feeding it is causing some of the
'malfunctions' - stress is another story and
can't always be avoided, even *good* stress ....
as one must 'get on with life' while the 'research'
is going on.