homestead - Re: [Homestead] Massive overpopulation

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Massive overpopulation
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 17:55:32 -0700

From: Tvoivozhd<mailto:tvoivozd AT infionline.net>

> Threatening millions of humans with starvation and is destroying worldwide
> fish species and fish population
>
> KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) - Overfishing is threatening more than
> two-thirds of the world's most valuable fish species,

When supply no longer meets demand, it's way
past time "demand" was looked at - China had
the right idea - one child per couple - but
unfortunately too strong a tie to ancestry/
culture - females are dispensable, so now
there's a backlash of not-enough-women.

But until the *human* birth rate is controlled
globally, it's a toss-up between nuclear war
caused by the type of stupidity leading our
country - or reacting to our country's "leadership" -
and global starvation leading to nuclear war
that will let the next type of 'intelligent' life
have its turn on this globe.