homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our Maximum Leader's real military record

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our Maximum Leader's real military record
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 08:52:01 -0700

O.K., we get that you are a rabid Republican and Bush is your boy. However,
can you give us some proof of what you say about Kerry? In particular,
admits to lying and the self-inflicted wounds?

Yeah, he requested deferment (which was granted) until he finished his BA at
Yale and he requested deferment to continue his college education to get his
MA. When they said no, he didn't wait around to be drafted, he trotted down
to his local recruiters and signed up. He didn't use "his" very influencial
and moneyed friends which could have bought him out of the war.

AND, unlike Dumbya, Kerry requested Vietnam duty. That would be in February
1968, almost 2 years before his RAD date which was December of 1969.
REQUESTED Vietnam duty! He could have continued simply sailing around
working as an electrical officer without ever putting himself in harms way.

Lynda