homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our Maximum Leader's real military record

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our Maximum Leader's real military record
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 19:41:22 -0700

His "powerful friends" got him into a unit to learn to fly a plane that had
already been decommissioned. He only trained on the one plane. When his
physical came due they were training on a new plane and folks that could fly
it were being sent over to Vietnam. No physical, no flight time, no going
to Vietnam.

Follow the dots or the money or the coward. Take your choice they all
arrive at the same destination, no going to Vietnam.

Lynda