homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our Maximum Leader's real military record

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our Maximum Leader's real military record
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 08:53:31 -0700

> But for a guy to cut and run who has never seen or experienced combat is
> absolutely incomprehensible.

Not at all. It's called cowardice.

Toni
From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our Max - to VOTING
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 08:58:22 -0700

Gene asked :

> Can we still write in Mickey Mouse?

Not in Washington State - the 'fearless leaders'
here have changed the way to vote. You *must*
choose a part *first*. *Then* you get to choose
for whom you will vote. And if you do pick a non-
party "offering" after you choose a *party*, that
portion of your votes

*will be disqualified*.

Does *that* stick in your craw ?

Toni