homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our Maximum Leader's real military record

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our Maximum Leader's real military record
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 07:25:39 -0700

Sounds like the excuses kids give AFTER they are in trouble to explain why
they did something. He refused to do his physical because of drug use AND
the possibility of being shipped out if he was trained on the new plane. He
flat didn't show up, period. IF he hadn't had "important" relatives he
would have been listed as AWOL. It happened to many, many folks who didn't
have "important" relatives.

AND, he got the transfer after the fact. He didn't put in for a transfer
and then sail off into the Alabama sunset. He got the transfer afterwards
as he was going to be listed as AWOL and daddy's friends "fixed" it for him.

Lynda