homestead - Re: [Homestead] Our Maximum Leader's real military record

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Our Maximum Leader's real military record
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 22:51:44 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2004 3:17:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lurine AT softcom.net writes:
the IBM Selectrics, possibly the Mag Cards and probably the Executive could
have and all were readily available during that time period. AND, they
didn't cost $3500 like the Composer.
well, the type experts with NBC, ABC, CNN, the washington post and NY times
are all saying it is unlikely these are real. Liberal media outlets all. CBS
still refuses to let anyone see the originals and will give no explaination
as
to why.