freetds - Re: FreeTDS v. Sybase CT Library

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mark Schaal <mark AT champ.tstonramp.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS v. Sybase CT Library
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:51:36 -0800 (PST)

> OK, valid points. Being a Linux geek, it never occured to me that people
> might be using any other platform and still want source code. :) This is
> why I asked. I hope to have --with-freetds patch into PHP before the
> release of 4.0.5 (it's too late at this point for 4.0.4). For those
> interested, just watch the file NEWS in the PHP tarballs.

I understand. Being a Solaris geek it never occured to me that
people might use Linux for real work, but I guess a few do. :-)
Seriously, if you have a list of specific issues that freetds
needs to address for PHP, please send it on over so we can at
least add it to the TODO list. We don't have a lot of developer
time, but we do chip away at known issues.

Thanks,

Mark
--
Mark J. Schaal Phone: (909) 620-7724