freetds - Re: FreeTDS v. Sybase CT Library

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Joey Smith <joey AT joeysmith.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS v. Sybase CT Library
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 23:45:34 -0700 (MST)

OK, valid points. Being a Linux geek, it never occured to me that people
might be using any other platform and still want source code. :) This is
why I asked. I hope to have --with-freetds patch into PHP before the
release of 4.0.5 (it's too late at this point for 4.0.4). For those
interested, just watch the file NEWS in the PHP tarballs.