freetds - Re: FreeTDS v. Sybase CT Library

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Joey Smith <joey AT joeysmith.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS v. Sybase CT Library
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 01:18:29 -0700 (MST)

Well, it may be more of a PHP issue...PHP expects libintl and a few
others (libcomn? I'll dig the report out later) that come with Sybase's
Open Client, but do not appear to come in FreeTDS. Not sure if this is
because you don't provide the functions located therein, or if you have
another method of providing them?