corpus-paul - Re: the role of the law in salvation-history

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Mark D. Nanos" <nanosmd AT home.com>
  • To: corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: the role of the law in salvation-history
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:46:04 -0400

Loren,
Sorry about the delay, but for some reason I have not been getting posts
from yesterday after my posting until your reply to Moon this am, which
led me to suspect a problem (since I did not get Moon's post first), and
go to the archives (Jeffrey; are you listening?). Billy, I also see your
response to a different post I sent in the am, so I know mine got through,
but I will leave yours without responding.

My questions remains Loren: is not the age of sin and death still present
for every human, all humans, humankind, inclusive of Jewish and non-Jewish
people, believers and non-believers in Christ?; the age of evil obviously
continues. So in what sense does your point made in the post I had
responded to make sense?

Regards,
Mark