corpus-paul - Re: C-P Summer Reading

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Ray Fincher <rfincher AT pe.net>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: C-P Summer Reading
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 11:39:06 -0700

The "light summer reading" lists submitted so far, and those yet to come,
will be printed out and distributed amongst my family as suggested gift
ideas for Fathers' Day, birthday, anniversary, Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanza,
Eid al Fitr, New Year, etc. etc.

In addition to more such suggestions, would you each (yes, every one of
you) please recommend the *first* book on Paul that you would want to see
in the lbrary of a sixty-something, third career, second-semester
seminarian. Maybe you could just annotate that one somehow on your summer
reading list submission. Suggested books on other subjects(if non-Pauline,
off-list, please) are also most welcome.

Thank you all for the superior discussion list in which you are all
participating. You are truly an integral part of my educational process.

Ray
<rfincher AT pe.net>
Lay Ministerial licensing candidate
Riverside, California