corpus-paul - Re: Paul as Good and Nice Guy

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "kosala@md2" <kosala AT md2.vsnl.net.in>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Paul as Good and Nice Guy
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 00:14:00 +0530

The interesting incident narrated by Prof. John Hurd makes it clear that
Paul was not a person who could be
"not nice" to people and be rejected. But that is the truth. Those who
follow Jesus could be loved only be those who follow Jesus. This world which
rejected Jesus can do nothing but reject His followers, including Paul.
Dr.Kishore Kosala