ch-scene - Re: why you should never move to Boston

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bryk <chscene AT bryk.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: why you should never move to Boston
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 13:11:28 -0500

The best bagel I ever had was in Montreal, from Le
Maison du Bagel on the Plateau.

Goddddddddamn.... you just made my stomach do cartwheels! Le Maison are the best.

There's a mini chain of Bagel restaurants in Ottawa called Kettleman's that make that exact Montreal style, but with a crazy diversity of flavours and seasonings. Miss those too.

Slightly off-topic, anyone long for the 2nd Ave. Deli's challah? Where can I get some of THAT in the Triangle?

dB