ch-scene - Re: why you should never move to Boston

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: why you should never move to Boston
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 06:38:38 -0800 (PST)

For those of you who live closer, I've enjoyed Jim's
famous ribs's's pork sandwich. Although it's no
longer worth the price. There for a while you could
get it for $3, but now it's $5, and if you want sides,
they only seem to sell it for take out in pint and
quart sizes.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com