ch-scene - Re: why you should never move to Boston

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bo Williams <bowilliams AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: why you should never move to Boston
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:17:24 -0500

Fuck all y'all- I demand, as an American, decent BBQ in every corner of our
fair nation. Anyone who says otherwise is settling for less than they are
entitled. Does it not say in the Federalist Papers that "our new nation will
be one in which even the lowliest Yankee can live high on the hog?"

Also, fuck lobster. Seriously. Why anyone elevated a bottom-feeding armored
tank of a sea creature to the dizzying heights of the surf and turf platter
is completely beyond me. You come here for the clams and the oysters, not
that trash.

Bo Williams, patriot