ch-scene - THANKS ! Need help putting band name on drum head

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "mark & mikell brown" <brownmm AT comcast.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: THANKS ! Need help putting band name on drum head
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:10:43 -0500

Thanks so much to everyone who responded.
I got some great ideas. Now I've got to go get a new drum head.
I posted this query to a few news groups.
I got the most and best responses by far from the Chapel Hill group. Y'all
rock!
Thanks again,
Mark
1110991326.502614.13600 AT f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com">news:1110991326.502614.13600 AT f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...