ch-scene - Need help putting band name on drum head

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "mark & mikell brown" <brownmm AT comcast.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Need help putting band name on drum head
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:29:50 -0500

Does anyone know the best way to put a band's name on a bass drum head? I've
looked around the internet and haven't seen any info on how to go about
doing this.
I'm guessing that its simply done with a stencil and paint,
but there might be a better method.
Anyone have any ideas?
The only drum oriented news group that I found seems have very few
subscribers and only a few messages.
I want to put black letters on a white drum head.

Thanks !