ch-scene - Re: Need help putting band name on drum head

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ron King <ron AT REMOVETHISzolosound.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Need help putting band name on drum head
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 12:47:14 -0500

There is actually a drum newsgroup that is quite active -
rec.music.makers.percussion

One of the regulars there started a company that does what you want, and
he also can make them in a "static cling" version for drummers who may
play the same kit with different bands.

http://www.drumart.com/index2.cfm

Hope this helps,
Ron