ch-scene - Re: Anthropology

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Anthropology
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:44:27 -0500

So nice that you've found each other. Tell me, Emcee Squared, how do you feel about Farscape?

mc^2 wrote:
--- John Iwaniszek <not AT hotmail.com> wrote:

I AM ZIM!

I don't know about that, but the current data I've
collected indicates Ross and/or 3 may be some
cross-gendered scenester expression of Ms. Bitters.

mc^2
-------
GIR: Wait, if you destroy DIB in the past, then he
won't ever be your enemy, and you won't have to send a
robot back to destroy him, and then he WILL be your
enemy, so then you WILL have to send a robot
back...[BOOM: GIR's head explodes and his torso
collapses, sizzling]