ch-scene - Re: cradle & arts center move

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ron thigpen <ron AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: cradle & arts center move
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:46:00 -0500

James Hepler wrote:
BTW, when I said top left and bottom left, I meant top
right and bottom right of the layout. They're colored
differently on the carrboro map.

trying to make sure i'm reading this correctly.

so, in this pic:
<http://home.mindspring.com/~sadresden/carrboro/>

cradle is in D, art's center is in F?
with nearest residential in H?
big ole parking deck is J?

assuming H isn't too sensitive to D, F has a nice performance space layout, that D and F clients may leave vehicles in J, it might just work out. even if the shiny newness will be creepy for a while.

--rt