ch-scene - Re: cradle & arts center move

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: cradle & arts center move
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:14:54 -0500

What sort of development would you prefer to see?

rossi

dave AT hollinghurst.net wrote:
This sounds like a fucking nightmare. Once again, America prevails in
denying, deleteing, and denouncing any character a nice, small town once
had. "If only we turn this country into one gigantic mall..." Clean,
cobblestone pathways, organized parking, food courts, and rent-a-cops
galore. Don't forget the opportunity to spend craploads of money on every
corner.

I hope everyone has been sending editorials to the local presses. You've
been making a great deal of sense, which is just what the public needs right
now. I can't confirm anyone has, coming from NYC.

Good luck. I hope to see one last show at the Cradle before the sledges
fall. Seems like yesterday when I was recording a record at Kraptone while
they were in the process of moving the last one. Ahh, memories...

dAve

Message: 41