ch-scene - Re: cradle & arts center move

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Tim Harper" <tharper AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: cradle & arts center move
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:01:08 GMT

Thanks for the pics. So where are the tour buses and the equipment trucks
going to park/load-in? I have worked these kind of 'facilities' in other
towns and those two little details always seem to be forgotten by the dreamy
architect-types. A year or two of rolling road cases across the cute little
pavers that will inevitably be used in the hardscape should demonstrate the
problem fairly clearly, but then it will be too late. Too many times I have
been directed to park my 10-11' clearance truck in a 6-7' clearance parking
deck after loading gear in off the street (yes, it was a traffic nightmare).

BTW- the Main street elevation looks like an upscale strip mall in Cary.

Thanks,
Tim

20050223230721.40412.qmail AT web40624.mail.yahoo.com">news:20050223230721.40412.qmail AT web40624.mail.yahoo.com...