ch-scene - Re: cradle & arts center move

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: jenn.halter AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: cradle & arts center move
  • Date: 25 Feb 2005 05:36:30 -0800

>Have you seen the property in question? If that's
>small town character, give me Epcot Center.

No kidding, there's not much character in that strip mall.

I'm curious about everyone else's design ideas, I mean, if you don't
agree with what they're going for aesthetically. More modern? More
shire-like? Real brick instead of the "fakey fakey" mentioned? I think
it might be impossible to have it *not* look new, because it will be,
in fact, new.

-Jenn