ch-scene - Re: here's a thought...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: here's a thought...
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:06:06 -0500

You just want to be closer to Paradise.

James Hepler wrote:
--- Chris Calloway <ifoufo AT yahoo.com> wrote:

--- James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com> wrote:

Yeah, I think we need to get people to move here,
rather than move to already liberal places. We

only

need to get a couple hundred thousand of our

friends

to move back to really make a difference here.

it would help to think small at first.

if you want to move, move to a red *county* and run
for office. turn the legislature blue.

if i could figure out how to keep my job and move
down
east, preferably near several bbq joints...

Hell, dude, you need travel no further than alamance
county. But you'd have to open your own BBQ place.

Commune anyone?