ch-scene - Re: here's a thought...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bo Williams <bo AT mrboboto.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: here's a thought...
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 18:12:35 -0500

My parents report from their new homestead in Bath, NC that there are a fair number of Kerry supporters in the 'hood. Turn Beaufort County blue!

The BBQ is good-to-great in places, but man, this guy who lives across the street steams oysters in his basement just about twice a week. They will blow your mind.

Bo

Chris Calloway wrote:

--- James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com> wrote:

Yeah, I think we need to get people to move here,
rather than move to already liberal places. We only
need to get a couple hundred thousand of our friends
to move back to really make a difference here.

it would help to think small at first.

if you want to move, move to a red *county* and run
for office. turn the legislature blue.

if i could figure out how to keep my job and move down
east, preferably near several bbq joints...

3