cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Some basic agreements?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Greg London" <email AT greglondon.com>
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Some basic agreements?
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 23:50:04 -0500 (EST)

> Greg London wrote:
>> Could everyone throw in a yes/no to this?

I'd like to hear from other folks around this question
full text is here

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/cc-licenses/2006-December/004754.html

Specifically, I'd like to hear from the folks who
support Parallel Distribution and oppose the Anti-DRM clause.

Benj. Mako Hill
James Grimmelmann

And anyone else. It's a bit hard to find a solution
if we can't even agree what the issues are.

Greg London