cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Some basic agreements?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Greg London" <teloscorbin AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Some basic agreements?
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 15:12:58 -0500

On 12/6/06, drew Roberts <zotz AT 100jamz.com> wrote:
Can those against ParDist state which licenses are their main ones of concern.

For this discussion, I'd be happy to focus on CC-SA.
Start with some stuff that everyone can agree on (hopefully)
And then expand to topics less unanimous later.

So, for now, my questions (1 and 2) are specifically related to CC-SA.

Greg