cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Alex Bosworth: "Creative Commons Is Broken"

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Markus Sandy <markus AT apperceptions.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Alex Bosworth: "Creative Commons Is Broken"
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 13:55:24 -0800

drew Roberts wrote:

Sometimes I wonder if there is a deliberate attempt to make finding content by licence and format hard to impossible. (Note, I oftem imagine conspiracy theories which I then discount.)

and hard to use ...

a case in point: flickr

cc search not exactly easy to find

and

no rss feed or sideshow feature on CC searches as there are with regular tag searches

--

Markus Sandy

http://apperceptions.org
http://node101.org