cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] CC User License?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Brian Erdelyi <brian_erdelyi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Prodromos Tsiavos <p.tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk>, Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] CC User License?
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:48:41 -0800 (PST)

Pro,

Thanks for the support. I will take you up on the offer of creating visual
representations for the characteristics.

My intent is for advisory purposes only. I want to describe the
characteristics of a license; not to create a license. For the specific
implementation of each characteristic the text of the actual license should
be consulted.

I'll create a summary of what I've found so far.

Brian