cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] Proposed Non-Commercial Guidelines

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Greg London" <email AT greglondon.com>
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] Proposed Non-Commercial Guidelines
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:28:11 -0500 (EST)

Having read the Proposed Non-Commercial Guidelines here

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/cc-licenses/attachments/20060110/02d7a271/NonCommercialGuidelinesclean-0001.pdf

I've read through it once, and it is a sufficiently
complex issue that a couple more readings will be
needed.

Tip jars and voluntary payments are allowed.
Interesting. Will read through again and ponder
it some more.

Greg