cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape

  • From: "Yannick H'Madoun" <yannick.hmadoun AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 12:23:52 +0100

I think it's best if we can get the tracks directly uploaded by the official Creative Commons soundcloud. Is there anyone from HQ that can take care of that?  Wo will take care of the metadata? I3D-tags can be pretty easily filled in through iTunes, but do we also want to use XMP for the licenses? Is anyone familiar with that?

Best!
Yannick