cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape

  • From: "Yannick H'Madoun" <yannick.hmadoun AT gmail.com>
  • To: Nena Antic <n.a.advocatstudio AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] CC Mixtape
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 16:43:00 +0100

Dear all,

You can find my draft for a common blog post here, feel free to edit and comment. There's still some links missing and I'm not sure how we should communicate the various licenses for the various songs.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15JvK9oofylvaqApHxs0Mixswl9U7NWJev_WXLLXojjU/edit

Christian, what would you like to add for the pdf?

I've also started to nominate one song per country in the list Teresa created, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApOQ0cuKlKp3dDFwTmpKVjZfNFFnZS1CSjlBRV9OeEE if two more people join me in this, we could have the selection ready by tomorrow.

I thought it over and I think it's best if we release and announce the mixtape on Friday to kick-off the celebrations.

Who will take care of uploading and to which accounts shall we do this?

Best,
Yannick